Is YESHUA - YaHuWAH ELohim in the FLESH?

 Is YESHUA - YaHuWAH ELohim in the FLESH?


Again, the Prophet Isaiah / YeshaYahu

( as well as Moses / Mosheh ) reveals that to us in the Hebrew.

Okay, let’s see it.

(Isa 12:2) Behold ( hih-nay  הִנֵּה ),

EL אֵל

is my SALVATION ( Yeshua-ti  יְשׁוּעָתִי ; is my YESHUA )

Isaiah 12: in Hebrew language and Script AS IT IS from www.biblehub.com

Hebrew

Surely
הִנֵּ֨ה (hin·nêh)
Interjection
Strong's 2009: Lo! behold!

God
אֵ֧ל (’êl)
Noun - masculine singular
Strong's 410: Strength -- as adjective, mighty, the Almighty

is my salvation;
יְשׁוּעָתִ֛י (yə·šū·‘ā·ṯî)
Noun - feminine singular construct | first person common singular
Strong's 3444: Something saved, deliverance, aid, victory, prosperity

I will trust
אֶבְטַ֖ח (’eḇ·ṭaḥ)
Verb - Qal - Imperfect - first person common singular
Strong's 982: To trust, be confident, sure

and not
וְלֹ֣א (wə·lō)
Conjunctive waw | Adverb - Negative particle
Strong's 3808: Not, no

be afraid.
אֶפְחָ֑ד (’ep̄·ḥāḏ)
Verb - Qal - Imperfect - first person common singular
Strong's 6342: To dread, be in dread or in awe

For
כִּֽי־ (kî-)
Conjunction
Strong's 3588: A relative conjunction

the LORD
יָ֣הּ (yāh)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's 3050: LORD -- the name of the God of Israel

GOD
יְהוָ֔ה (Yah·weh)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's 3068: LORD -- the proper name of the God of Israel

is my strength
עָזִּ֤י (‘āz·zî)
Noun - masculine singular construct | first person common singular
Strong's 5797: Strength, might

and my song,
וְזִמְרָת֙ (wə·zim·rāṯ)
Conjunctive waw | Noun - feminine singular
Strong's 2176: Instrumental music, praise

and He also has become
וַֽיְהִי־ (way·hî-)
Conjunctive waw | Verb - Qal - Consecutive imperfect - third person masculine singular
Strong's 1961: To fall out, come to pass, become, be

my salvation.”
לִֽישׁוּעָֽה׃ (lî·šū·‘āh)
Preposition-l | Noun - feminine singular
Strong's 3444: Something saved, deliverance, aid, victory, prosperity


(Isa 12:2) Behold ( hih-nay  הִנֵּה ),

EL אֵל

is my SALVATION ( Yeshua-ti  יְשׁוּעָתִי ; is my YESHUA )

The word, “Salvation” in Hebrew when translated, it is ישועה(SHUA).

is my SALVATION ( Yeshua-ti  יְשׁוּעָתִי ; is my YESHUA )

Your above statement that Salvation in English is Yeshua is totally a false and grossly mistaken notion.

 SEE THE GOOGLE TRANSLATE EVIDENCE/PROOF IN THE ACTUAL TRANSLATION BELOW: (Humans lie and cheat and falsify, Computers and Machines don’t)


The YE or YAH that is being forcefully added to every Hebrew word of ישועה(SHUA) is a forceful and wrong INSERTION that is absolutely NOT EXISTING in the Original Hebrew.

ישועה(SHUA) = SALVATION

SALVATION = ישועה(SHUA).

 

I will Trust ( ehv-tahch  אֶבְטַח )

and Not ( veh-loh  וְלֹא )

be afraid ( ef-chahd  אֶפְחָד );

----------------------

For ( kee כִּי )

my strength ( ah-zee עָזִּי )

and my song ( veh-zim-raht  וְזִמְרָת  )

is YAH יָהּ , YHWH יְהוָה ;

YESHAYAH (ISAIAH) 12

The Scriptures (2009 Version)

1 And in that day you shall say, “I thank You יהוה, though You were enraged with me, Your displeasure has turned back, and You have comforted me.

2 “See, Ěl is my deliverance, I trust and am not afraid. For Yah, יהוה, is my strength and my song; and He has become my deliverance.

 NOTE: (Many other English translations also use the word, “Salvation” instead of “Deliverance”.)

the LORD
יָ֣הּ (yāh)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's 3050: LORD -- the name of the God of Israel

GOD
יְהוָ֔ה (Yah·weh)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's 3068: LORD -- the proper name of the God of Israel 


And He { also } has become ( vah-yeh-hee וַיְהִי )

{ my } [ to me ] ( lee  לִי )

as SALVATION ( lih-YeshuaH  לִישׁוּעָה ).


Note: The English translations may ADD in the word "also",

which is Not in the Hebrew text.

Okay. Accepted. But what about the FACT that even your teaching is ADDING A FLAVOR OR COLOR OR WORD to ישועה(SHUA) = SALVATION.

The Araku brothers Connection. You connect Hebrew word SALVATION =  YAHSHUA. This is OPEN CHEATING. Shua is = Salvation and not Yahshua. 

1.     YAHS SALVATION that is YAH SHUA I understand. That is Salvation of Yah Or Salvation provided by Yah.

2.     But how can anyone connect every general word of SALVATION in Hebrew ישועה to Yahshua? Shua should be Salvation. Salvation should be Shua.

3.     Salvation of Yah (or Yahweh) is Yahshua I agree and understand.

4.     But in every sentence in general spoken Hebrew by Isaiah when you ILLEGALLY AND NOT AUTHORIZED BY ISAIAH you Araku brethren CONNECT every SHUA (Salvation) word to Yahshua (Jesus). How come?

5.     IF WE FOLLOW THIS PRINCIPLE OF UNDERSTANDING OR CONNECTING EVER ישועה(SHUA) = SALVATION, then that way even in every SECULAR non-biblical Hebrew writings then anything and everyone will be called Yahshua just because SHUA ישועה word is mentioned or used there.

6.       What is the full meaning of Yahshua (Jesus)? Etymologically, the name “Jesus” or “Joshua” derives from Hebrew roots meaning “the LORD (YAH) is salvation.” The Scriptures couple Elohim’s (God's) name that is YAH and salvation (SHUA) to communicate that the EL SHADDAI ELOHIM YAHWEH and he alone, saves his people from evil by his sovereign grace. Or I can repeat as Isaiah the Prophet did too in English language here as YAH, YAHWEH, he alone saves his people from evil by his sovereign grace.

Romiyim (Romans) 10:13 TS2009

For “everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be saved.”

https://bible.com/bible/316/rom.10.13.TS2009

Joel 2:32 The Scriptures – 2009 Version.

32 “And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be delivered. For on Mount Tsiyon and in Yerushalayim there shall be an escape as יהוה has said, and among the survivors whom יהוה calls. 

Ma`asei (Acts) 2:21 TS2009

And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה shall be saved.’

https://bible.com/bible/316/act.2.21.TS2009

Yahshua's name does not DIRECTLY save. The name of Yahshua or Yeshua DIRECTS us to his Father, Creator, EL SHADDAI, his El, YAHWEH.

1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one Elohim, and one Mediator between Elohim and men, the Man Messiah יהושע,

It's the name of Yahweh that saves. Ultimate salvation or ORIGIN of Salvation is in the Father/Creator name NOT IN SON’s NAME.

In fact the name YAHSHUA directs   or pointsor indicates 

 that the source of salvation is in YAH or YAHWEH.

That is Salvation ישועה is in YAH hence his name is YAH SHUA

Note: The English translations may say:

"Yah  YHWH  has become * MY * salvation." ( * My * Yeshua )

But that is Not what the Hebrew says!

"Yah  YHWH  has become * TO ME * - as Salvation ( as YESHUA )

That makes a huge difference in Hebrew thought.

CHEATING. CHEATING. CHEATING. OPEN CHEATING.

When the English Translations ADD the word, MY, then it is wrong. Okay & Accepted. But when the same & similar HABIT AND PRACTICE is done by you all, then how does it become right?

THIS IS OPEN AND TOTAL HYP0CRISY.

This is NOT Hebrew. This is cheating with Hebrew text, translation and typing what is not there in Hebrew Script and not there in Hebrew thought.

  And what is even more interesting, is that the Prophet Isaiah / YeshaYahu

here in Isa 12:2 quoted Exod 15:2 by Moses -

> both revealing the NAME of Messiah - as YESHUA

> and both revealing that YAH  YHWH  became  * TO US * as YESHUA

Let’s take one scripture at a time. Okay. By order Exodus comes first.

Exodus 15:2

World Messianic Bible

2 The LORD is my strength and song. He has become my salvation [yeshu`ah].

This is my God, and I will praise him; my father’s God, and I will exalt him. 

The Scriptures Version 2009

2 Yah is my strength and song, and He has become my deliverance. He is my Ěl, and I praise Him – Elohim of my father, and I exalt Him.

World English Bible

2 Yah is my strength and song. He has become my salvation.

This is my God, and I will praise him; my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Complete Jewish Bible

2 Yah is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.

This is my God: I will glorify him; my father’s God: I will exalt him.

The Orthodox Jewish Bible

2  Hashem is my oz and zimrah (song of praise), and He is become to me Yeshu'ah (salvation); He is Eli (my G-d), and I will praise Him; Elohei Avi, and I will exalt Him. 

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
The Mighty One and the Glorious YAH, LORD JEHOVAH, and he is to us the Savior; this is my God, I shall glorify him, the God of my fathers, I shall exalt him.

Peshitta Holy Bible Translated
The Mighty One and the Glorious YAH, LORD JEHOVAH, and he is to us the Savior; this is my God, I shall glorify him, the God of my fathers, I shall exalt him.

Lamsa Bible
He is mighty and glorious, The LORD JEHOVAH has become our Saviour; he is our God, and we will praise him; our father's God, and we will exalt him.




06 OCCURENCES IN HEBREW AS LI SU- AH

 lî·šū·‘āh 

Englishman's Concordance

lî·šū·‘āh — 6 Occurrences

Exodus 15:2
HEB: וַֽיְהִי־ לִ֖י לִֽישׁוּעָ֑ה זֶ֤ה אֵלִי֙
NAS: And He has become my salvation; This
KJV: and song, and he is become my salvation: he
INT: the LORD has become my salvation This is my God

Job 13:16
HEB: לִ֥י לִֽישׁוּעָ֑ה כִּי־ לֹ֥א
NAS: also will be my salvation, For a godless man
KJV: He also [shall be] my salvation: for an hypocrite
INT: will be my salvation for before 

Psalm 118:14
HEB: וַֽיְהִי־ לִ֝֗י לִֽישׁוּעָֽה׃
NAS: And He has become my salvation.
KJV: and song, and is become my salvation.
INT: the LORD has become my salvation

Psalm 118:21
HEB: וַתְּהִי־ לִ֝֗י לִֽישׁוּעָֽה׃
NAS: me, And You have become my salvation.
KJV: thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
INT: have answered have become my salvation

Isaiah 12:2
HEB: וַֽיְהִי־ לִ֖י לִֽישׁוּעָֽה׃
NAS: And He has become my salvation.
KJV: and [my] song; he also is become my salvation.
INT: GOD has become my salvation

Isaiah 59:11
HEB: לַמִּשְׁפָּט֙ וָאַ֔יִן לִֽישׁוּעָ֖ה רָחֲקָ֥ה מִמֶּֽנּוּ׃
NAS: but there is none, For salvation, [but] it is far
KJV: for judgment, but [there is] none; for salvation, [but] it is far off
INT: justice there salvation is far at 

Strong’s 3444 is Yeshua and Strong’s 3444 e Li sh- ua


What is the ISSUE OR DIFFERENCE with Yeshua and Lishuah?

Furthermore, the Name of the Prophet Isaiah / YeshaYahu also reveals

> both revealing the NAME of Messiah - as YESHUA

> and reveals that YAH  YHWH  * IS  * YESHUA

See Additional Slides in the Comments below for more explanations.

To be continued (Work in Progress)